Packaged in a 45 lb. pail ROClean L403 is designed to remove metal foulants such as iron, manganese, and aluminium as well as calcium carbonate scale deposits from spiral wound polyamide and cellulose acetate elements.
RoClean L403 - low pH liquid cleaner 45 lb. pail
- * 45 lb. Pail(special handling/shipping fees apply)
* Compatible with all polyamide and cellulose acetate membranes.
* NSF Certified for use in RO systems producing drinking water.
* Contains a special blend of buffers,chelants, and reducing agents, to promote the dissolution of metal deposits.
* Superior results to generic citric and hydrochloric acid solutions.
* Highly buffered to resist pH changes during the cleaning process.
* Can be used in conjunction with other applicable cleaners to remove combination foulants.